All Pro Oriental Rug Cleaning provides expert cleaning services.
Cleaning and maintenance together extends your rug's life
We could list this on our Top 5 page, but we want to give extra attention to these steps that are critical to maintaining an Oriental rug.
- Vacuum the oriental rug weekly.
- Rotate any rug 180 degrees every 6 month or so to reduce the traffic pattern.
- Have your Oriental Rugs professionally cleaned yearly. If stains, dirt, dust, traffic lanes, etc. are allowed to build up over time, and you don't have it cleaned for years it will be much more difficult to eliminate the stains, dust, dirt, traffic lanes, etc. when it is professionally cleaned.
- You should wipe up stains immediately and call a professional to get rid of the stain.
- Always put Scotchguard on your rug at the time it is cleaned. This will protect your rug by coating the Oriental rug's fibers from the inside out. It acts like a repellent to protect your rug fibers from bonding with dirt, dust, stains, allergens, etc.
Contact us anytime if you have questions about maintaining your Oriental rug. We are happy to help.
We are licensed, bonded and insured.
Let us help you restore you rug back to its best look and feel!